The slab inspection includes an inspection when the slab is in position prior to brickwork commencing. Most of the items being inspected at this stage will not be accessible for inspection at a later date as they will be covered over by the building fabric.
Our report provides a comprehensive overview over the following areas:
- Measuring The Slab from Boundaries to ensure Correct Positioning
- Check Plumbing Pre-lays Have Been Installed Correctly
- Set downs for wet areas installed correctly
- Check starter bars correctly located
- Correct thickness of footings